The Gravel Ride is a group, no drop ride ride on a custom route in the Etoniah State Forest, along the new, beautiful, paved and shaded Palatka-to-Lake Butler State Trail, and local forest roads. Water stops will be available. The route will be approximately 35 miles (actual distance depends upon weather and route conditions) and will include an experienced ride leader and a sweep. Gravel appropriate bike required!
The Social Ride is out and back along the new, beautiful, paved and shaded Palatka-to-Lake Butler State Trail. Route distances up to 56 miles on the dedicated paved trail. Road bikes are ok here!
Amenities will include a post-ride meal of 1/4 BBQ chicken/sides/drink. Entertainment will be provided by Possum Trot, Blue Grass and Old-Time Dance music - a local favorite.
Proceeds from the race will benefit A Women's Resource Center.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Registration: Saturday, January 18 from 8 - 8:45 AM
- Gravel Ride start - 9:00 AM
- Social Ride start - 9:30 AM
- Gravel Ride entry fee from January 1 - 17 - $35
- Gravel Ride entry fee race day - $45
- Social Ride entry fee before December 31 - $25
- Social Ride entry fee from January 1 - 17 - $30
- Social Ride entry fee race day - $35
- Meal only - $8
Cash or check only accepted on race day.
FOR MORE INFORMATION