Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Travel Team - Tour De Melon - Chiefland, FL - Century, Half Century, or Paved Trail Ride
Charles Strickland Recreational Park
2340 Old Fannin Rd
Chiefland, FL 32626
Travel Team Ride
Registration is required
Being a member of the NFBC Travel Team is easy and open to all NFBC members.
1) Register for the ride.
2) Wear an NFBC or major event jersey during the event.
3) Sign the NFBC Travel Team ride sheet and follow all NFBC ride rules.
Email Travel Team Captain at email@example.com if you plan to participate.
Attendees pay for their own charges
Tour de Melon is a family bicycle trail ride AND a century ride on an area highway route.
• Join us for an unforgettable ride through rural America.
• Enjoy the beautiful scenery with broad areas of ranches, crop land and nature, the camaraderie of hundreds of other cyclists, and delicious fresh sweet watermelon!
• The century route is flat on good roads with low traffic.
Click Here to Register
When you register, let them know you are with the North Florida Bicycle Club.
• Road - 50 & 100 miles
• Nature Coast Trail (paved bicycle trail) - 20 to 60 miles
All routes count for NFBC miles and points.
Post Ride Lunch Provide to All Registered Riders.
After your ride, swing by downtown Chiefland and visit
the 66th Annual Chiefland Watermelon Festival
Festival Info Link